Capital Protected Fund

What is a Capital Protected Fund?

A capital protected fund is a fund that guarantees that you get your initial investment back after a certain period.

70 to 80% of your investments will be invested in low-risk assets, such as cash and fixed interest investments, and the remaining 30 to 20% will be invested in high risk assets. Total investment exposure can be increased sometimes up to 160% of the invested amount by combining the low risk assets with credit arrangements.